- Develop the new scalable enterprise-level software product.
- Write clean, DRY and modular code, providing proper documentation when necessary.
- Cover code with Unit tests on organization standard level.
- Day-to-day work with foreign Project Management.
- Maintain release activities.
- Collaborate with other teammates to produce deliverables.
- Strong knowledge of different range of Delphi, from Delphi 6 to Delphi 10.3.
- Knowledge Databases: MSSQL(including stored procedures and triggers), MSAccess, Interbase/Firebird.
- Understanding network/COM Ports communication and OLE technology.
- Knowledge of programming patterns.
- Ability and willingness to learn and explore new technologies.
- Comfortable communication in English, both verbal and written, with team members.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of C# Winforms.
- Strong team player and individual contributor with the ability to be effective working with cross-functional teams and departments; escalation point and mentor for department staff members.
- A degree in computer science.
Top reasons to work with us:
- An exciting and challenging job and talented people around.
- Ability to learn and apply different technologies.
- You will enjoy working with a Hi-Tech resident company.
- 26-calendar days paid vacation.
- Comfortable office.
- Professional growth and career prospects.
- A friendly team of professionals to work with.
- Corporate and social events.
- English courses in the office.
Delphi6-10.3. Databases: MSSQL, Access, Interbase. DB Interfaces: BDE and ODBC. Network, Serial ports communication, OLE.