- Develop automated scripts based on features of the applications. Write advanced automated scripts using Selenium / Appium / JMeter / Locust / OWASP ZAP / Katalon / JAVA.
- Develop new and refine existing QA processes, tools, and testing infrastructure to enhance quality and productivity.
- Evaluate and enhance standards, technologies and approaches working closely with the other QA teammates. Researches solutions and tools that will provide further value to the organization.
- Contribute to planning and execution of technical sprints, to release activities.
- Experience developing automated test suites for server API/web services testing (REST/SOAP).
- English (Intermediate and Higher).
- More than 3 years of experience on production projects.
- Must have working knowledge of continuous integration, automated tools, industry standards, and best practices in automation.
- Ability to create high-quality test documentation (test plan, test cases, test report).
- Tasks estimation/test design and execution.
- Experience of independent work on the project, the desire to participate in the construction of the testing process.
- Experience with test automation.
- Decision making and prompt issues solving skills.
- Experience with JIRA/Zephyr for test and defect management.
- Superior quality assurance and analytical skills with in-depth knowledge of web-based technologies and products; proven background with test scripts and automation tools.
- Experience in day-to-day operations of a quality assurance and test environment with the ability to explain automation concepts to cross-functional teams, requiring effective communication skills.
- Troubleshooting / Investigation skills.
Nice to have:
- Design and implement build, deployment, and configuration management around Test
- Handle automated tests code deployments in all environments.
- Monitor metrics and develop ways to improve.
- Provide technical guidance and educate team members and coworkers on tests development and operations.
- Experience with SCRUM (Agile) methodology.
- Strong team player and individual contributor with the ability to be effective working with cross-functional teams and departments; escalation point and mentor for department staff members.
- Experience working with cloud infrastructure (AWS, Google cloud, Azure, etc.).
- A degree in computer science.
Top reasons to work with us:
- An exciting and challenging job and talented people around.
- Ability to learn and apply different technologies.
- You will enjoy working with a Hi-Tech resident company.
- 26-calendar days paid vacation.
- Comfortable office.
- Professional growth and career prospects.
- A friendly team of professionals to work with.
- Corporate and social events.
- English courses in the office.
- Selenium, Appium, Jenkins, JMeter, OWASP, Katalon, OWASP ZAP, DevSecOp, JAVA.