- Monitoring environments.
- Participation in on-call duty (24/7 organization).
- Cooperation with project teams and support teams.
- Supporting cloud environments (Azure, AWS, Google).
- Supporting dynamically scalable, available, fault-tolerant, and reliable applications.
- Troubleshooting infrastructure issues.
- Researching new technologies and ways to improve and optimize our services.
- Operating Systems on administrator level: Linux, Windows
- Virtualization (VMware is preferred)
- Experienced in scripting such as Bash, Python, Powershell etc.
- Containers and container orchestration (eg. ContainerD/Docker/Kubernetes)
- Configuration Management (eg. Ansible, Puppet and Salt Stack)
- Database administration. Knowledge of (or willingness to learn) NoSQL databases. Knowledge of caching.
- General Networking understanding (switches, routing, firewalls).
- Monitoring/Alerting/Logging Services and correlating patterns
- Understanding of Auth/Directory services
- Understanding of storage concepts
- Ability and willingness to learn and explore new technologies.
- Comfortable communication in English, both verbal and written, with team members.
Nice to have:
- Experience collaborating with developers and operations in DevOps enabled environments
- Able to work under pressure and deliver projects on time.
- Administration experiences for Atlassian product line: JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in IT, Computer Science, Engineering or any field
- Understanding (and experience) of cluster architecture systems
Top reasons to work with us:
- An exciting and challenging job and talented people around.
- Ability to learn and apply different technologies.
- You will enjoy working with a Hi-Tech resident company.
- 26-calendar days paid vacation.
- Comfortable office.
- Professional growth and career prospects.
- A friendly team of professionals to work with.
- Corporate and social events.
- English courses in the office.
Linux, Nginx, VMware, Docker, CI, CD, DBA, Ansible